Monday 16 September 2013

Now serving 417

We are sat in the Oak Road treatment centre at the Christie.  I am waiting for my number to come up for my blood test.  The system is like waiting at the cheese counter or deli counter.
This cycle has been very tiring and I think this is the first time that I have felt like I have had so little energy.  It's disappointing when you have time to read and do a lot of catch up to find that you don't have the energy to do the things you want to.
I am also seeing the doctor today.


Bloods have now been taken without any problem and without much waiting. So we have gone to the cafe for unhealthy snacks to pass the time until the doctors appointment.

Returned to treatment centre to be called in to see consultant fairly soon after.  He had a big surprise to tell me. But you will have to wait until Tuesday morning.
Night, night.  Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment