Wednesday 26 June 2013

Off to The Christie in about half an hour.  Should be seeing an oncologist.  I have decided to go for the chemotherapy.  Need to remember that it's only me that has decided and the doctor doesn't know this and he/she will be putting it to me as a decision that I still have to make.  Having said that we have to be there an hour before the appointment to have blood tests which seems to imply that chemotherapy is already decided upon.
It's difficult to know what I feel at the moment other than I want the whole process to move on.  I seem to be stuck in limbo.  Finding it almost impossible to do my final photographic assignment and really don't feel like doing much at all, even writing this blog is becoming difficult.  Put me in a coma and wake me up when it's all done.
 
Have a good day.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment