Wednesday 2 October 2013

Loving my own bed.

I was discharged yesterday morning.  What an incredible six days that was.  If I have ever complained  about my illness during the last few months may I never do so again.  It would be wrong of me to talk specifically about the illnesses of my fellow inpatient but there were some vey sick people in there who just got on with there lives.
I had a stubborn urinary tract infection that needed some strong antibiotics.  I was doing alright until my temperature spiked again and had to start counting the normal temperature for 48 hours again.
As I say I had an easy ride compaired to some.  So really glad now to be home.  I have an outpatients appointment next week which I guess will be about radiotherapy.  So all systems go for the next phase.
Take care
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment