Sunday 11 August 2013

Second Round OK so far

The second cycle of chemotherapy seems to be going alright so far.  The sickness was minimal although I remained extremely hot even though the weather was a lot cooler this time round.
I have very little hair left and those that were remaining have now been shaved off.  My scalp is very pale compared to my sun tanned face.
The district nurse continues to come every day (for seven 7 post chemo) to administrator the immune boosting injections.  Pain in the long bones and back can be a side effect of these but I am taking pain killers when needed.
I am hoping to be more active in the coming week.  It takes quite a time in the morning for me to come round but I am hopeful that I will become more active.
Take care.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment